Our beautiful weather has disappeared! As I type it is RAINING!!!! I went to Applebee's with Cheree tonight and it poured the entire time. They say (I love "they" - Darrell quotes them all the time) it will clear up by Wed. and be nice again. Great...
So, tomorrow we head out.... Darrell, Arianne and I are headed to TACOMA (ugh!). We're going to go and have a fun evening with her. We'll swim at the hotel, go shopping, go to dinner... and try to forget what Thursday brings. We've been keeping her extra busy this week since every time she's not busy she stews, then cries. She's scared - I feel terrible for her and would do anything to trade her places. Thursday will be hard but we sure appreciate all of the well wishes we've received from wonderful friends and family. Wish us luck... and offer up a prayer for her if you have a minute?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sorry about the rain!! It feels like fall already......we will keep you in our prayers:)
I love you all and miss you so much! I'm going to be praying all day for Arianne, and for all of you!
You can send the rain this way if you want!!!
Post a Comment