We're going home!!!! Arianne is doing so much better today. She isn't in much pain at all now. She still isn't eating but she's drinking a little and that is our ticket outta here! She (and we!) can't wait to go home!!!! I think part of the problem the last couple of days was the strong pain medications. She had her last dose last night at 10 pm and this morning she's back to acting like her old self... smiling and talking again. We missed her smile!
Thanks for all of the prayers and well wishes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm glad to hear she got to go home:) She's such a brave girl.....so are you:)
I'm so glad to hear you are home! That is fantastic!
Rene, I'm so glad everything is okay and Arianne continues to get better. I was happy to find your blog! Like Ashley, I remember when you guys moved in the ward and how CUTE your kids were. It will be fun to keep up on your family!
Hi Rene, it's Megan Horrocks (Wright) I made a comment on Charity's blog and saw your name and wanted to say hi!! Our blog is closed but I'll send you an invite if you give me your email- My email is megwright85@yahoo.com Anyway, it was fun to read about your family!! I can't believe Austin is 14, and Arianne is 12!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and I'm still getting used to you having Lindsey... I never met her I don't think) You and Daryl (sp?!) look exactly the same though! Anyway, I hope Arianne is recovering well! Sounds scary but that you handled it pretty well :) Take care, keep in touch!
Post a Comment