
I've thought about starting a blog for awhile... I figured with all that's going on at our house this month, now is a good time. We'll see if I have time to keep it up (ok, really, we'll see if I have the computer knowledge to do it at all!)
For my first try I'll catch everyone up on the family:
For my first try I'll catch everyone up on the family:
Austin
is 14 and is 6'2" tall. He's a giant! (a very skinny giant) Is skinny a nice word? How about thin? slender? (no, that sounds girly) He says he may be skinny but he's all muscle.
Arianne
just turned 12 on August 8 and is as sweet as can be. We tell her she's "practically perfect" (because no one is perfect, right?) She says "I'm not perfect"... We know that, that's why we say "practically"! You see, she has a little (Well, big) heart problem right now so she really isn't perfect but she will be in a couple of weeks. More on that later....
Lindsay
Lindsay
is the most fun person in our family. She is 6 and ready to start 1st grade. In fact, she is always ready to start ANYTHING! We just had our first soccer practice of the season and she wants to be the goalie just like her big brother and sister.
Darrell and I
Darrell and I
run kids around, serve in our church jobs (yes, I'm still primary president), help out with the soccer club and try as hard as we can to get to the lake once in awhile when the sun is shining.

4 comments:
I LOVE that you're doing a blog... it's one more that I can check several times a day to see if you've updated it! And I really wish you were around HERE. I need HELP! I signed up to be Allison's soccer coach BEFORE I knew about my new church calling and getting a job... YIKES!
Hooray!! Since we saw you a few weeks ago alot has happened to your family.......I'm SO GLAD you figured out how to start blogging (You're so smart:))....I'm glad we can keep up on everything.
Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!I am so happy you have a blog!! Now remember everytime you would yell at me to update mine because you were waiting for the next story? Be prepared for me to bug you about putting new stuff on there!! We're keeping all of you in our prayers.
I am so glad you started a blog! it is nice to see you and your fam a great picture of you guys. Can't wait for more posts!
Post a Comment