Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A New Chapter

I was called to be the Primary President over 3 years ago. This past Sunday was the end of the trip! I was released from that calling but not given any idle time...
I am now the 2nd counselor in the Young Women's group.
I am so sad to leave primary because I love all those children so so so much! However, that is the longest I have ever been in the same calling, so something new will be fun.
I got to work with great people in primary! I had fun, willing, and dedicated counselors and secretary, we have the best primary teachers EVER and our music is by far the best primary music in LDS primary history. I was thinking we should incorporate singing time into YW because I think that is what I will miss the most.
Before we moved to Chehalis I was in Young Womens in Vancouver. I love to hear from the girls I worked with there. It's hard to believe they are now old enough to get married and some even HAVE CHILDREN! How time flies!
I know I will love these girls too - I already have a special place in my heart for one in particular!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wahoo! I was sad to hear you were going to leave! But I didn't know I got to go with you! Yay!

Shelly's Space said...

It will really be nice that you will be in YW with Arianne, even though she's a Beehive.
Have fun!!

Kate said...

Yeah!

Michelle said...

I'm sure the YW are so excited to have you. You are so good with the girls. Congrats!

Brannigan said...

You are perfect for the YW calling...I have experienced it first hand! :)

Ashley May said...

I envy the girls you will be leading in Young Womens! Rememeber, when you take them TPing... keep your window rolled up! :O)

Debra said...

You can stop and stay the night at my house in Richland coming or going. We are on the way to Spokane. :)