Saturday, February 14, 2009

Need a Good Book to Read?

I just read the book, Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford.
If you like to read... read this book. I loved it so much that I kept reading it in the car this weekend... even though I was getting car sick! It's so good!
My friend Katrina wrote a review about it on her blog... Check that out if you want to read what it's about. (There's a link to her blog on the side of mine.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! I'm delighted that you liked the book too.

Shelly's Space said...

I just read a review of this book in Costco magazine and was thinking it looked like a good book. I'll have to read it now:)
Thanks!!

RR said...

renee hey i need to get together with you gals. Even though Traci is gone maybe you could organize a girls night or even a play date. I miss you girls. email me your phone number racheljohnson5@yahoo.com