Palm Springs... 7 days and counting!
I love living in the Pacific Northwest but about this time every year I'm ready to get out of the rain and head for some sunshine and warm weather. This year we're going back to Palm Springs for the week. We had a great time there last year and can't wait to go again!
My sister Michelle's family, my parents, and our friends Gary and Tracy and their kids are all going to be down there too.
Here is the rule for the week...
If I'm laying out by the pool, Don't bug me unless you are bringing me a Dr. Pepper!
Darrell and Austin are a little more adventerous than the girls and I. They like hiking at Joshua Tree, checking out the desert, the air museum...
The girls and I can always be found at the pool!
I'm looking forward to no alarm clocks, getting a good tan, reading a book (or 2),
some In-n-out Burger!!!, the water park, relaxing!!!
I really love vacation! It's fun to spend time with the kids without everyone needing to run off in different directions. I love eating breakfast together out on the patio in the sunshine, dinners out at yummy places, hot tubbing late at night...
One more week....

5 comments:
OK...I'm jealous. Would you mind having a tag-a-long? Have fun!
I hear you about getting away and getting some sun!!! I just got back from Cancun 2 weeks ago, then turned around for Phoenix and Vegas!! I got a great tan, then came back to Colorado and there is friggin snow on the ground!!! Have a wonderful vacation (I am sure that you will!!!) and get a great tan....
Yippee! That sounds like SOOO much fun. Have a great time!
Have a WONDERFUL time!!! It's so great that you can all be together for spring break:)
I am so sad! What am I supposed to do for the whole week?? I cant even go visit mom,this really stinks!! Maybe think of me just for a second when you guys are all together enjoying the SUN and pool.This is a HUGE BUMMER!! There I got my complaining out:) Have a great time!!!
Post a Comment