Thursday, July 23, 2009

Some pictures

The Big Party!



A Picture of Lindsay just because she's so CUTE!
When we camped at Seaside for the 4th of July, Darrell, Arianne and my neice Brittany took a helicopter ride around the coast.

We went to visit friends who were camping around Mt. St. Helen's and took a little walk. It was beautiful up there!


Austin and Arianne's Piano Recital
They both did great! I wish Austin enjoyed it more because he plays so well when he wants to. One day I was studying a sunday school lesson about Joseph Smith that I had to teach the next day and in the back ground he was practicing the song "We Thank Thee O God for a Prophet". I felt the spirit so strong. I'm thankful for the music that both Austin and Arianne bring into our home.

4 comments:

Shelly's Space said...

Let me know next time the kids have a piano recital and if I can Josh and I will drive up:) It would be fun to see the kids in action:)
Love the pictures:)

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh.....the decorations turned out just awesome! That is so cool you guys did that for your parents. I hope I can do the something special for mine when the time comes. Great job!

Shelly's Space said...

Oh yeah......I CANNOT believe you let your daughter (Darrell is his own guy) ride a Helicopter around the ocean!!! You are a brave soul:)

charity said...

looks like it was a great party! too bad we couldn't have met up that weekend! we miss you guys!