Just in case you're wondering....
The "Soccer Bible" is sporting a pretty "W" in the top corner of a new page.
The score was 8-6.
I would love to give you a play by play, like the fact that the other team scared me and scored 2 goals in the first 5 minutes (YIKES), and that Lindsay scored a goal with her left foot into the top corner of the net and went on to score 3 more goals, or that it was tied 5-5 at half time.... but if I give you play by play it makes me kinda like the basketball dads... So, I can't do that.
The high school Jazz Band played tonight and sounded awesome.
I especially loved a certain trumpet solo.

3 comments:
Oh good. Phew! I have been worried about that...and you if you didn't win...;-)
Good job!
P.S. Totally not my intentions for Arianne to give you the "Yah mom" line from the part of my lesson about no dating even in groups before 16....
yippee!!!! I knew you could do it :)
That's great....a real confidence booster.........
Way to go Lindsay!!!
Post a Comment