Happy Birthday!!!! to my beautiful, little sister, Cheree!
Last week, we were out for lunch at Applebee's discussing just how lucky we are to be able to "lunch together" often.
I am so lucky to have a great sister just a few houses away!
Pop over to her blog and wish her a happy birthday!
October 20, 2009 makes her.... 29 (again) this year, just ask Ethan.
It's funny how that works.
(Don't ask Kyler~That kid is brutally honest)
When we were young (well, ahem... younger than we are now) I would tease her sometimes. Hard to believe, I know. But she was a little scardey cat! I would lay in bed at night and scratch the wall a little, "Cheree, what was that?". The poor girl would get so freaked out!
I also told her that we found her at Kmart. Not in front, or inside, but back behind... where they put... well, it doesn't matter what they put back there....
Come to think of fit, sometimes, I wasn't very nice!
So Cheree... I've said it before and I'll say it again...
I'M SORRY! and I love you!!!!!
Wanna go to lunch so I can make up for it?!

5 comments:
Thats not very nice to make me cry on my birthday!!:) Thats twice already this morning!! Thank You for thinking of me! And dont worry, all is forgiven:) I am so glad your my sister and my bestest friend:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday, Cheree!! 29 -- that's a big one, right?
Oh, and Rene? "Family" has an "i" in it. Just sayin'
Happy Bday Cheree! Gosh Rene...I would have never guessed you to be a "mean" sister :-) You totally deserve to PAY for her lunch when you take her out!
It must be the older/younger syndrome.....my sister was EXACTLY the same to me!! Yes, I too was a scardy cat (hard to believe I know)....AND, she's be making up for her meanness for ALL these years too. (It's a benefit from all the guilt she has:))
Happy Birthday Cheree!!
I think you owe her more than just lunch for all that mean-ness. I am glad that I wasn't THAT horrible to my little sister.:)
Post a Comment