Austin
He's a funny kid.
He keeps a pretty busy schedule, here's the basic rundown
(varies by sports season)
5am - wake up
6:10am - Seminary
7:10am - 0 period Jazz Band
8:10-2:30 - School
3-5:30pm - golf
depending on the day: referee soccer, scouts, piano lessons &/or practice, pep band
So, I get that he's busy but the boy is a home body!
(he gets it from his dad, NOT ME)
He rarely asks to go with friends to a movie, he doesn't talk on the phone
(he does some texting). He's just perfectly happy at home playing video games with his 10 year old cousin.
So, yesterday he asks if he can stay home from Arianne's basketball games to go with some friends to the girls varsity soccer game tonight.
I was glad he wanted to go so, we made arrangements for his friends mom to take them and we would pick them up.
Tonight, when he was home from the game he said, "When I told Adam (uncle) I was going to the soccer game he asked which girl I was going to watch so I told him, 'Marissa'. He saw her at the soccer fields this afternoon and said 'good choice'."
Then it hit me.... it was all about the girl! I should have known!

2 comments:
Oh your little boy is all grown up! Du Du Du DUm Du Du Dum Du!!!! It's girl time....:-)
I asked Josh today if he likes any girls....he wouldn't commit. Just that he likes everybody. I think he's not fessing up. Austins schedule IS pretty busy...that could be a GOOD thing!!
Post a Comment