Friday, September 4, 2009

Two years ago our good friends welcomed Will into the world. We fell instantly in love with this little guy! They asked Darrell and I to be his Godparents. We've never been Godparents before. We weren't sure what it all meant except that we knew it was special and that it is a big deal! We felt (feel) very honored that they would ask us. I took it as an opportunity to "Share" a baby. It works out perfect. I give him candy, they tell him not to hit people. I let him drink my soda, they tell him to eat his dinner. I let him play, they make him take naps.
It's a win-win for me wouldn't you say?
He's so cute!
Last week Will turned 2. It's sad to me.... When he was first born I would go to visit him while my girls were at school so that I wouldn't have to share him with anyone. I love Will just the same, but now he loves Lindsay the most. He's not that into snuggling anymore.
Will someone else close to me have a baby to share? Anyone?

3 comments:

Kate said...

Just ask Traci-she's SURE she's done, but I've heard that song and dance before :)

Unknown said...

He is a little stud muffin....can you introduce him to Molly when she gets a little older....like 16? lol...

Ummm....as for babies soon....don't be looking at me!

The Shelton's said...

I AM DONE!! Dang it!! And if I have a whoops baby, Rene, the kid is all yours until they turn 2!! I prefer toddlers over babies any day. We all know this!!