I got my first one last year and it worked... I didn't get the flu. But... the flu bug got me early this year and I had to miss the two days of school in the first week. My kids are still all passing it around- Emily has the fever today. Yuck! I will definately get the shot!
Good for you....for some reason I am dredding it!! I got them for like 10 years until one year I got sick from it.....but since I work with kids it's a must!!
I got my flu shot yesterday. They made me at work. They told me if I am working with a patient longer than 5 minutes I have to wear a mask or get the shot??! Can you believe that.
I haven't gotten my flu shot, but brenton has the flu!!! I loved the post about Austin, it is so sad when they grow up. But hey, girl soccer players are awesome!!!
7 comments:
Ugh...I don't mind giving shots...but I sure hate getting them....!
I got my first one last year and it worked... I didn't get the flu. But... the flu bug got me early this year and I had to miss the two days of school in the first week. My kids are still all passing it around- Emily has the fever today. Yuck! I will definately get the shot!
Good for you....for some reason I am dredding it!! I got them for like 10 years until one year I got sick from it.....but since I work with kids it's a must!!
I got my flu shot yesterday. They made me at work. They told me if I am working with a patient longer than 5 minutes I have to wear a mask or get the shot??! Can you believe that.
Thanks for commenting on my blog. It really means something. Sometimes I wonder why I even blog if anyone cares!
Thank you for excusing me from your quiz Rene!! And no one will be getting any shots in my home anytime soon!! LOL!!
I haven't gotten my flu shot, but brenton has the flu!!! I loved the post about Austin, it is so sad when they grow up. But hey, girl soccer players are awesome!!!
Post a Comment